mms :  Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Daughter UClYz6
عدد المساهمات : 14023
النقود : 34158
السٌّمعَة : 7
تاريخ الميلاد : 26/08/2001
تاريخ التسجيل : 02/08/2013
العمر : 22

Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Daughter Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Daughter    Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Daughter Emptyالسبت ديسمبر 06, 2014 10:07 am

Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Daughter Happy%2BNew%2BYear%2BWishes%2Bfor%2BDaughter
Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Daughter
Happy new year wishes for daughter are the wishes and blessings of the parents for their daughter. So that she can got success in her future. It is said by many people that dauther's are heart strings of their parents. Parents love their daughters a lot and take care of her every little things.
Parents never forget to miss their daughter If their daughter is far away from them, they always missed her and prays for her bright future.
As you already know that New Year 2015 is coming, So you might be missing your daughter. Right? Or you may also be planning to wish her in such a brilliant way so that she can never forget that moment. In this point, I will just say that you should wish her a very very joyful new year 2015 because I thinks that no gift can be compared with lovely words. So you should wish her. Here I am going to share happy new year 2015 wishes for dauther from where you have to choose of your choice which you like the most.

To our cute little girl, who’s not so little any longer….
May God grants all of your dreams to be true for today, tomorrow, and for the whole year ahead Happy New Year my best daughter.

You wrapped our hearts with joy and peace the day you were born and have kept it captured as the days roll on: Wish you a very happy New Year dear daughter from your Mom and Dad.

We could not be form a family unless you were present into our life. You shaped our life in complete circle and made it happier. Happy New Year wishes from your Mom and Dad.

You are the angel that God sent to earth in our hand as His blessing. Happy New Year to you my dear daughter may you feel heavenly bliss in your life too..

You were a blessing in our life and we wish you will stay being a blessing for us. May this New Year bring heaps of joy and bulk of pleasure for you…Happy New Year my beautiful daughter…

You will be part of our heart, honey and we wish that may all your aspirations and dreams come true and you live happily in the years ahead. We wish Happy New Year for our dear daughter.

Thank you for being the best daughter, We will love to guide you all through our life as you are our best success. Happy New Year and wish you a gala success in your life.

We wish you a wealthy, peaceful, amazing, lively, and jolly new year. Live well and smile lot. Cheers my daughter…. Happy New Year!!!!

Have the smile on, run off the tears, think of delight and stop thinking about fears, Here Mom and Dad are wishing you a very happy prosperous New Year.

We are sending you a gift wrapped with blessing, sealed with affection, and surrounded by care and concern. May God bless you, and mom dad wishes you Happy New Year.

Oh my daughter Dear, shun off your fear, no worry all your dreams will come out clear,

Never allow your eyes to have tear, and one thing we wish to tell in your ears,

You are our best daughter, and we are wishing you a gala happy new year.

Just as a flower spreads its fragrance and brightness around, may the coming new year adds a new loveliness and sparkle into your life.

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://star-dz.123.st

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
»  Happy New Year 2015 Wishes for Colleagues in Office
» Search Queries in Other Languages: سنة جديدة سعيدة 2015 صور , Честита Нова Година 2015 Pictures, sretna nova godina 2015 Slike, Rutsch ins neue Jahr 2015 Bilder, happy new year 2015 Gambar, 幸せな新年2015年の写真, happy new year 2015 Photos, 해피 뉴 2015 년 사진, feliz
»  Pictures of Happy New Year 2015 - Happy New Year 2015 Photos - Happy New Year 2015 Backgrounds
»  صور هابي نيو يار 2015 للفيس بوك , happy new year 2015 , صور السنة الجديدة 2015
»  صور عام 2015 ، صور العام الجديد 2015 ، happy new year 2015

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات ستار الجيريا :: قسم الترفيه :: قسم الصور المتنوعة والمختلفة-
انتقل الى:  

IP

الساعة الأن بتوقيت (جرينتش +3)